Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Blog

Hey just what the world needed a new pottery blog!!! Well this is my first blog so we'll see how it goes. I'm starting this because I've been enjoying seeing everyone else's work through their blogs and learning new things, and thought I might have something to offer. I'm a new potter, in fact I took my first pottery class in February of this year. What I lack in experience I hope to make up for in spirit and determination!!! Though I am new to pottery, I am not new to the art world. I have a bachelor's degree in fine art (sculpture) from WSU, and once my pottery skills come up to a reasonable level I hope to better incorporate my sculptural skills.

So if you've found this new blog please stay tuned, and follow the follies of a newbie potter. Perhaps if you are new as well, you can learn from my mistakes, and if you're a seasoned potter you might get a good laugh.

Most importantly though I intend on posting lots of pictures of my work for you to enjoy and hopefully inspire you!!

Thank you - Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment