Monday, January 23, 2012

Newish work, and a question

Well as always it has been a long time since I've posted anything so... here's something
A nice little wine cup I'm proud of and happy to use often
I can't believe I've never posted this, unfortunately this one never made it into the kiln, I foolishly picked up the lid by the elephant which promptly broke off and the lid smashed into the bowl breaking both. I should know better than to photograph anything green. Good news is that there is a new one ready to be bisqued (I'll wait to take a pic of it till it's finished).

Well I can't find the pics of my newer work so this will have to do for now.

So here's a question for you... I need a name for my pottery, Bruns Pottery is so boring, I want something with more panache, something that will drive hoards of customers, and wheel barrels of cash my way, does anyone have suggestions?

Mudville Clay Works?

Dirty Works?

Mud Stuff?

Illuminati Pottery Company?

If you have any good or just humorous suggestions please let me know.

Thank you for reading - MatthewBruns.com -

No comments:

Post a Comment